SERVPRO of Ames Visits Educational Symposium
Excited to serve you, SERVPRO of Ames is here 24/7.
As a company deeply invested in the betterment of our surrounding community, SERVPRO of Ames actively seeks out ways to consistently enrich our knowledge and understanding of how to improve the SERVPRO experience. Last week, our very own Sales & Marketing Manager Matt Weeks visited Lake Ozark, Missouri, in order to attend an annual week-long educational marketing symposium. He was joined by marketing team members representing other SERVPRO franchises spanning across the United States.
The symposium’s objective was to collaborate and discuss how to better serve the communities in which we work by a multitude of means, through open forums and discussion. We look forward to seeing the progressive ideas from this retreat being put into action throughout the future. A special thank you goes out to the speakers who took part in this event, Ken Lutgen, Brian Wagler, Kelly Kordic, and Katie Jackson.
At SERVPRO of Ames, we’re fully prepared for the hard work restoration jobs require. Disaster may not strike at a convenient time, but that doesn’t mean you have to wait for help, as our local staff is prepared to respond quickly to your emergency calls, day or night, 24/7. Feel free to contact us by phone (515) 233-4544 or on Facebook with any potential questions.
For Immediate Service in Story County, Call SERVPRO
Story County residents, we are prepared to help day and night.
SERVPRO of Ames provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Story County. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – (515) 233-4544
Whether your Story County home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your Story County commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services: www.SERVPROames.com
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Homeowners To Do List
Use this to do list to your advantage! Home maintenance is a key factor is avoiding certain mishaps!
Homeowners must keep their property in great shape throughout the years. It is vital to enlist the help of professionals that can help! SERVPRO of Ames & Marshalltown has provided homeowners with a "To-Do List" of household items that need to be checked for your home's health.
Once a year:
- Enlist the help of a plumber or handyman to drain and check your water heater. This can help diagnose problems.
- Replace your RO (Reverse Osmosis) filter. It is best to have a plumber or RO technician to help you with this process.
Twice a year:
- Clean your faucet aerator/screens. A handyman can do this, or you can do it yourself.
- Service HVAC system. An HVAC company is the best choice for this service.
Four times a year:
- Replace filters. A handyman or yourself can do this. A pro-tip will be to put the size of your filters in the notes section of your cell phone if you have one. Then, set calendar alerts.
Every two years:
- Service your water softener. A water softener technician or plumber can help.
At SERVPRO of Ames & Marshalltown we want you to keep your home safe and free of any destructive happenings. However, if you find that you are in a water, fire, or mold situation, give us a call 24/7, we are here to help with any of these emergencies. Call us today 636-467-5444.